Make Your Meeting Boricua
Boricua [boh-ree-kwah] is more than a word to identify a person from Puerto Rico. It’s a way of life that means finding inspiration wherever you look and sharing it with whomever you meet.
Which is why it makes so much sense to meet in Puerto Rico, where our one-of-a-kind culture will make for a one-of-a-kind meeting or incentive trip. If you want attendees to feel welcomed, impassioned, and excited, let our people inspire yours. Just minutes from our world-class beaches and natural adventures, our modern convention center features 600,000 square feet of meeting space, many green initiatives, and creative ways to incorporate our culture. Distrito T-Mobile, located steps from the convention center, offers entertainment options with uniquely Puerto Rican art, concerts, and cuisine. If you're looking for a way to reward your company's top performers, Puerto Rico's combination of modern resorts and transformative experiences make us an ideal destination for group incentive travel.
And while our Island may feel like an international destination, there is no need for a passport for U.S. travelers.
Why Meet in Puerto Rico?
- You'll provide a memorable and diverse attendee experience – and our destination is known for increasing attendance.
- No passport is needed for US residents, yet it feels like you are visiting an international destination.
- Substantial direct air access from major markets in the US.
- A technologically-advanced Convention Center incorporates many green initiatives and offers 600,000 square feet of total meeting space, the largest in the Caribbean.
- No currency conversion for US travelers.
- US travelers don't need international cell phone plans.
- Hotels and venues have invested millions in renovations and improvements.
- A Convention Center District that features prominent hotels, an entertainment and dining district and the Puerto Rico Convention Center are all located just seven miles from the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport.
- Warm weather all year round (85°F average).
- Professional service providers.
- Access to key industry sectors that can elevate resources and attendance in pharma, medical, education, and arts, to name a few.
- Turnkey planning support from the Destination Support Services Team.
- Both Spanish and English are spoken fluently across the Island.
- Culturally diverse, enticing gastronomy, lively music, and fun experiences to enjoy.
Click here to see our Meetings & Conventions Guide