Calling all chocolate lovers – this hotel package brings the best of Puerto Rican artisanal chocolate right to your room! Your Studio Suite will be chock-full of sweet creations by Chocobar Cortés, one of the top three restaurants in San Juan. Not only that, you’ll be whisked away to the restaurant on the “Chocomobile” for a special meal for two and private guided tour.
- Studio Suite
- VIP Chocolate Tour Experience:
- Private Chocobar Cortés transport from Condado to Old San Juan
- Breakfast/brunch for two
- Private guided tour of the Cortés family art gallery
- Welcome Beach Bag with chocolate-inspired amenities, two beach towels, and two bottles of FIJI water
- Turndown artisanal chocolate bonbons from Chocobar Cortés
- Handmade chocolate-inspired bar soap and artisanal body lotion from Chocobar Cortés
- In-room cultural immersive amenity: Cocoa Tray featuring make-your-own hot chocolate with cheddar cheese – a Puerto Rican delicacy!
- Rum & Chocolate tasting at Terrazo Trattoria, one of several on-resort restaurants
- Discover Puerto Rico exclusive amenities
About the Property
The San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is a AAA Four-Diamond oceanfront hotel that focuses on customer service and cultural experience. Located in the heart of Condado, guests don’t have to leave the premises to appreciate the beauty of the beach, situated just a few feet away. Visitors have a variety of over 20 restaurants and stores within walking distance to do some fine dining and shopping.
Discover Chocobar Cortés
In 2013, the Cortés family opened Chocobar Cortés, an innovative gastronomic space where chocolate is the celebrated ingredient. They recruited Chocolatier Patissier Chef Ricardo de Obaldía, a young Latin chef renowned for his elaborate and imaginative chocolate creations. Chef de Obaldía's creativity and the Cortés family’s passion for chocolate have helped make Chocobar Cortés one of the must-visit destinations in Puerto Rico.
Your VIP Chocolate Brunch for two includes: two cocktails per person, appetizer, main course, coffee, and chocolate dessert.
Live Boricua Experience Package
Booking Window: October 1, 2022 – January 15, 2023
Travel Window: October 15, 2022 – January 22, 2023
Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
Discover More Live Boricua Experiences
More than a word to identify a person from Puerto Rico, Boricua [bor-ee-kwa] is a spirit, flavor, and rhythm that you'll feel in every part of our Island.