You might be working from home and attending virtual happy hours these days, but that doesn't mean you can't add some Puerto Rican flavor to your daily routine.
Host a meeting with a beautiful beach behind you, sip rum "live" from a 16th-century fort, or talk to your family with a beautiful waterfall from El Yunque in the background. Just because travel is on hold doesn't mean you can't have a little fun. Keep scrolling to find the custom Zoom background that's right for your next virtual gathering. Stay safe and we'll see you soon.
Once you've found your favorite, here's what you need to do:
- Right click + Save As on the "Download" link
- Open Zoom
- Go to Preferences, and then select "Virtual Background" (if you want to use a video, make sure you've updated to the latest version of Zoom)
Or, from Zoom's web portal, you can set it as a Room Background:
- Sign in to Zoom
- Select Room Management, then Zoom Rooms
- Click Account settings at the top of the page, then go to the Account Profile tab
- Under Background Image for Zoom Rooms, select Upload new image. Be sure to disable the "Mirror my video" feature.