The sweet life awaits you with the Live Boricua Chocolate Experience AC Style at AC Hotel by Marriott San Juan Condado. You're invited to sample handcrafted chocolate and cocktail creations from Puerto Rican makers while soaking up Island vibes in one of Puerto Rico's most iconic nightlife and shopping districts, the Condado.
- Executive King Room, uniquely decorated with cacao seed motifs and local greenery
- Chocolate Tasting Experience for Two at VIDA by Yara
- Luxury chocolates by VIDA by Yara and specialty local rum
- 2 bottles of Lola Bar.C.Iona Artisanal Beer, the flagship beer of the AC Hotel’s Bar.C.Lona Rooftop. A joint project with Miramar Brewing, the light lager is made with tangerine hops and grains from Germany, which creates a mild and refreshing taste.
- Gin & Tonic Craft Cocktail Kit
- Postcards from iconic locations in Puerto Rico
- Discover Puerto Rico exclusive amenities
About the Property
AC Hotel by Marriott San Juan Condado is an elegant European lifestyle hotel for the modern traveler. Situated in the heart of the lively Condado district, convenient to the area's best restaurants, attractions, and nightlife and steps away from the beach. Whether in business or pleasure, AC San Juan delivers a sense of moment and tranquility, of excitement and color that will enhance your stay in Puerto Rico.
Discover VIDA by Yara
VIDA by Yara is a luxury chocolate boutique in Santurce founded by veteran bartender Carlos Carrasquillo and accomplished pastry chef and chocolatier Yara Mage. They combine their years of experience in their respective fields to bring you the best of both worlds: chocolate and cocktails. Guests will have the opportunity to delight their senses with a creative pairing that is based on a combination of fruit and chocolate bonbons paired harmoniously with a Premium Red Blend and Prosecco Rosé. Learn more about VIDA by Yara:
Live Boricua Chocolate Experience AC Style
- Booking Window: October 7, 2022 – January 15, 2023
- Travel Window: October 15, 2022 – January 22, 2023
- Room Type: Executive King Room, uniquely decorated with cacao seed motifs and local greenery
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights