Puerto Rico Sunshine Paint Tips & Inspiration
Need some ideas for using ECOS Puerto Rico Sunshine in your home? The possibilities are as endless as the Island sun! Check out these tips from Cristina Villalón, co-founder, principle interior designer and director of San Juan-based Álvarez-Díaz & Villalón® Architecture & Interior Design:
- Add a splash of color to an entryway
- Create an eye-catching accent wall
- Refresh an older piece of furniture or mirror frame
- ECOS Paints are EN-71 certified for use on children’s toys. This means it is also safe to be used on kitchen countertops and other surfaces that food may touch.
- Be sure to use a primer if applying paint over a bare or heavily sanded surface, or if painting over a higher gloss finish, darker color, or applying an accent color.
“Orange is a dynamic color oftentimes used to add energy to a room and make a space come alive. If you live in a cold place, adding an orange wall will automatically add warmth to the space.” – Cristina Villalón