For a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Puerto Rico’s hidden gems, local tour guides are happy to show you the absolute best that this Caribbean paradise has to offer.
Take a walking tour of Old San Juan to discover fortresses and cobblestones that date back over 500 years – it is the second oldest city in the Americas, after all. Or, schedule a food tour around the city to snack your way through the best fritters, seafood, and all things plantain–based.
Here are some Puerto Rico tour experiences to spark your imagination:
- Sip through the Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico tour in Cataño for a tour of this world-renowned rum
- Schedule a food tour with Flavors of San Juan or Spoon to taste the Island’s cuisine
- Kayak your way through the bioluminescent bays in Fajardo, Vieques, or Lajas
- Go caving, body rafting, and river cruising in Arecibo
- Explore a day in Culebra– snorkeling and swimming included
- Take a tour of the enchanting city of Ponce, also known as the “Pearl of the South”
- Learn to stand-up paddleboard in Aguadilla
- Enjoy a coffee tasting and agrotourism tour in the mountains of Adjuntas
- Discover the natural wonders with a guided tour of El Yunque National Forest rainforest
- Go on a private sailing catamaran through Isla Palomino and Fajardo
One of the best things you can do is venture out and explore outside of San Juan. From Cabo Rojo to Vieques, and Culebra, the whole Island is full of surprises: bioluminescent bays, natural parks, mountain escapes, and colonial architecture all around.